Confidential HIV Testing, Treatment & Prevention
All are welcome.
The Einstein Difference
- Fast, affordable, quality care for all.
- Over 25 years of experience with HIV testing, treatment, and prevention.
- Confidentiality - Einstein is a safe space and your visit is confidential.
What to Expect
- Testing for HIV is free and available at the Einstein Community Practice Center.
- Our social workers will take the time to speak with you before and after administering the HIV test.
- Please don't be afraid to get your test results. HIV is treatable.
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) can reduce your risk of getting HIV by about 99% when taken daily.
- Assistance navigating payment for PrEP or other services is provided if you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover PrEP.
Call or text 267-785-0892 to schedule an appointment today.
Appointments are located at the Einstein Community Practice Center at:
1300 West Tabor Rd
Paley Building, First Floor
Philadelphia, PA, 19141